Located 100m from the water's edge. That should be just about all I have to say to peak your interest but I might as well give you the full run down of this awesome property. Welcome to 5 Buckingham Drive, a fully renovated home positioned on a generous 772m2 corner block located extremely close to the aptly named Buckingham Beach, which is the grassed park on the pristine Mooball estuary.
The property comprises of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, plenty of car accommodation with a large front carport and a huge 12m x 7.5m shed in the backyard.
Other features include:
- Stunning near new kitchen boasting 2Pac cabinetry with soft close drawers, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Spacious open plan living area with built-in storage/display cabinetry and fire place
- Large master bedroom and 2 nearby bedrooms share the generous main bathroom
- 4th bedroom could be used for a home based business as it boasts a separate entrance
- Huge covered outdoor entertaining area that faces north and overlooks the large backyard
- Large laundry and 2nd bathroom are in between the 4th bedroom and kitchen
- Large front double carport 7.5m x 5.8m, plus dedicated caravan slab along the side of the house
- Side access with separate driveway to the huge 12m x 7.5m shed boasting 15amp power
- 6.6KW solar power system, plenty of room for a pool, reverse cycle air-conditioning, solar hot water service, security camera system
The location of the property is definitely the number 1 feature but it's not only the easy access to the estuary that makes this property so appealing.
It's also a flat walk, drive or ride to the following amenities:
- Black Rocks Surf Beach - 1300m
- Tavern/ Shopping complex - 1000m
- Main street shops, cafes and restaurants - 2000m
This property represents great value for money and shouldn't last long in the current market. Contact Oscar Van Megchelen to arrange your inspection.