Set in a private pocket on the village perimeter with serene views across open spaces to the Terranora Inlet, homes in this location rarely become available at the Pet Friendly Over 50's Tweed Broadwater Village. There is no stamp duty or exit fees.
This beautifully presented, extra large home features a spacious open plan, tiled living and dining area with ducted air-conditioning that flows out to a near-new V-line Ausdeck with pitched roof, outdoor blinds and guttering where you can relax and enjoy the peaceful outlook. The inviting updated kitchen has quality appliances including dishwasher, gas stove-top and tons of cupboard space and a breakfast bar.
* Two good sized bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes
* Modern bathroom with shower, toilet and bathtub
* Internal laundry with ample storage & linen cupboard
* Carport for three vehicles plus storage shed and solar panels
* Beautiful established gardens that lead down to water's edge
It is just a leisurely stroll to the Tweed River and parkland with village amenities that include a swimming pool, clubhouse, library and also public transport at the entrance to the park.
Call Jennifer today on 0439 934 727 to arrange your private inspection of this beautiful, affordable waterfront home.