Set in a desirable, elevated position on a quiet cul-de-sac street, this immaculate family home enjoys magnificent coastal, river and hinterland views. The inviting living area is the heart of the home and offers the ideal setting for relaxing and flows out to a wide wrap-around entertainment deck to enjoy the sensational outlook.
* Large master bedroom, ensuite with spa and generous walk-in robe
* Three additional bedrooms with built-in robes and spacious main bathroom
* Open plan living/dining area with polished timber floors and cozy wood-burning fireplace
* Superbly appointed kitchen with quality appliances, granite benchtop and breakfast bar
* Over-sized double remote garage with access to the inside of the home and back yard
* Private designated workshop and large, usable storage area
* Attractive fully fenced yard with room for a swimming pool if desired
* Ducted air-conditioning, security system, 14 x solar panels, solar hot-water, vacuum-maid
Close to schools, shops and public transport, the location is absolutely perfect. The M1 motorway, Gold Coast Airport and world class beaches are also within a 10 minute drive.
Call Jennifer today on 0439 934 727 to arrange your private inspection.