Tucked away in a quiet culdesac location within an easy, safe walk to Tweed City Shopping Centre lies this spacious - light filled townhouse with the highly coveted Northerly Aspect and Front Position overlooking the bushland across the road.
* Tiled lounge and dining with a/c downstairs opening onto North Facing Courtyard
* Covered outdoor sitting area with an additional entrance gate
* Master bedroom with walk in robe, a/c and designer ensuite
* Centrally located open office/living area/media room upstairs which could convert easily to a third bedroom.
* Second bathroom is a great size with floor to ceiling tiles and feature tiling
* Open plan kitchen with stone benches, electric appliances and ample cupboards
* Internal access from the single automatic garage, additional off street out the front of the complex
* Positioned at the front of the complex with the Northerly View over the bushland
* Separate laundry downstairs with 3rd toilet, own clothes line
* Situated in a low traffic area at the front of a small well - maintained complex of just 8 with bushland views from your own courtyard
Short stroll to Tweed City Shopping Centre and all that it offers in entertainment and shopping. Tweed Heads South Bowls Club is a flat five minute walk away.