Here is your chance to reside in the sort after early enclave of the Seabreeze Estate. It's just an easy stroll down to coffee shops and restaurants on your way to the pristine Pottsville Estuary. Your Pottsville lifestyle change is ready and waiting.
This four-bedroom home is an impressive 330 sqm and has plenty of features:
- Impressive master bedroom is complemented with a large ensuite bathroom including spa bath, separate toilet and walk-in robe
- The kitchen includes all the essentials, dishwasher, walk-in pantry, gas cook-top and has plenty of natural light, bench space and storage
- Open plan kitchen, family, games and meals area with plenty of natural light
- The formal lounge and dining are enormous, ideal for lounging around, watching TV or playing board games with the grand kids
- The owner has included all the trimmings. Ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, solar system and gas hot water system are just to name a few
- You will be the envy of friends and relatives with the outdoor living space. Complete with all-weather blinds that create a private outdoor space, thereâ??s plenty of room for drinking a wine or two while watching the sunset
- A double garage has some extra storage and workshop space
- Side access is always a plus especially for you grey nomads. A large caravan or boat can easily be stored in the back yard with easy access through double gates. Plenty of room for a pool, that's for certain
Immaculately presented and an easy walk to the village shops and estuary, this home will certainly impress. Ready and awaiting your inspection. Call Ben on 0402 081 976 for any further questions.