Situated in a tightly held culdesac with over 20m of direct water frontage and a stunning in-ground swimming pool sits this very large family home, located less than 5km to Coolangatta's beaches and under 7 minutes to Gold Coast Airport. This home caters to the large family with multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining and living areas.
Key Features Of The Property Include:
* The home has been designed to take advantage of the views the wide water frontage has to offer from the main living areas, kitchen and master bedroom
* Very private outlook as you are looking down over your pontoon to another water channel
* The ideal north/south property orientation, positioned to catch the beezes all year round
* Waterview from the living areas is very private, looking down the adjoining canal
* Updated stone kitchen with a large island bench, gas cooktop and a stainless steel rangehood
* Two separate open plan living areas, 2nd living space currently being used as a pool room, tiled throughout
* Four very good sized bedrooms plus a separate study or home office, master with ensuite, walk in robe and additional sitting room with the private water outlook
* Well presented guest bathroom with separate toilet, modern fixtures and fittings
* Double garage with additional double carport, covered parking for 4 vehicles, enclosed fenced yard
* Inground swimming pool with multiple outdoor sitting and entertaining areas
* Pontoon at the rear of the property, plenty of sand along your 20metre boundary to cast a line and catch dinner
* Direct deep water access for the fishermen to the Tweed River from your own pontoon
* Short drive to Seagulls Club and under 10 minutes to Gold Coast Airport, Southern Cross University and Coolangattaâ??s â?? Kirraâ??s beaches and restaurants
A home of this size rarely comes to market in this highly sought after waterfront estate, contact me today to arrange your private inspection.