This rear freestanding duplex is located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and backs directly onto a large park and bush reserve. Located only a few hundred metres from the pristine estuary, which is a great spot for a dip or a spot of fishing. The well-built property boasts spacious and elegant design plus quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
-Large open plan living area that features reverse cycle air-conditioning and vistas of the park and bushland.
- Spacious covered outdoor entertaining area with a northerly aspect that overlooks and has direct access to the adjoining park.
- Stylish kitchen that features breakfast bar, 2 Pac cupboards, dishwasher and plenty of storage.
- Air-conditioned master bedroom boasts walk-in-robe and spacious ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles.
- Front covered entry patio doubles as another entertaining space.
- 2nd & 3rd bedrooms, main bathroom, laundry and storage can be separated by a sliding door.
- Fully secure with electronic gate, DLUG and an additional parking space ideal for large caravan, boat or trailer.
- Crimsafe security screens and doors, garden shed, solar hot water.
This location is hard to beat with the estuary, beach, Tavern, Sports Club, shops, supermarkets and cafes all within close proximity. This property is in immaculate condition and is a must to inspect.
Contact Oscar Van Megchelen to arrange your private inspection.