This mostly renovated North East facing family home has uninterrupted water views over the Tweed River to the Pacific Ocean and is waiting for the new owner to move in and add their personal touches.
Key Features Include
* Open plan lounge and dining opening onto enclosed sunroom and external balcony taking in the stunning North East views across the Tweed River towards Fingal and Cook Island
* Generous sized bedrooms, master with ensuite, airconditioning and walk in robe
* 3rd bedroom downstairs with additional rumpus/games room (or 4th bedroom)
* Updated ensuite with walk in shower, floor to ceiling tiles
* Spacious timber kitchen with stone benches, gas cooktop and breakfast bar
* Downstairs rumpus/games room has direct access to the level backyard, plenty of room for a pool
* Additional toilet downstairs (room for 3rd bathroom)
* Ample underhouse dry storage with concrete base
* The property comes with a Solar system to help ease the climbing electricity prices
* Double garage with depth of 7.5 metres with an additional single garage with a height clearance of 2.5 metres and depth of 7.5 metres, perfect for a boat, caravan or bike enthusiast.
* Separate workshop at rear of double garage
* Established gardens, room for pool, quiet culdesac location
* Less than 10 minutes to Gold Coast Airport and under 5 minutes to surfing beaches
You wont find a better family home for sale with this view, this much garaged parking and this much space for a swimming pool on the Tweed Coast. Contact me today to arrange your inspection.
All Open Homes and Private Inspections are on NSW Time