Located in the family friendly estate of Seabreeze you'll find this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with everything you need. Situated in a slightly elevated position to catch the sea breezes, this home is conveniently located, just a short walk to shops, school bus run, cafes, estuary and beach.
The property features:
- Multiple living areas including a formal lounge, dining area and separate family room
- Central kitchen with all the essentials including bench and cupboard space, dishwasher and views over the back yard
- The formal lounge is a fantastic area, away from bedrooms, carpeted and spacious, ideal for watching TV or playing board games with the kids
- The second and third bedrooms have plenty of natural light and built-in robes
- The fourth bedroom could also be a home office. Situated at the front of the home, there is plenty of room to run your small business from home.
- There is a study nook just off the kitchen so you can help the kids with their homework
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe. Lay in bed, watch the sun come up and listen to the birds feeding in the garden
- Large outdoor entertaining area and a fully fenced yard for the kids to play hide and seek
- An easy walk to the local park and school bus stop as well as being easily accessible to the village conveniences like the IGA, News Agent and Cafes
Just imagine yourself sitting back among the landscaped gardens, enjoying a glass of wine around the fire pit, listening to the kids play in the yard. It really feels like home. Such a great location and priced to sell, this property will not last long so call Ben Charlton for more information.