Offering not only a sought-after location with uninterrupted water views, this classy and comfortable property offers an unparalleled lifestyle of sun, sea and nature away from the hustle and bustle of the Gold Coast. This large four-bedroom home is perfect for families or retirees alike.
- Master bedroom with large ensuite and dressing room
- King sized spared bedrooms surround main bathroom, fantastic for those interstate visitors
- Enormous renovated kitchen featuring walk-in pantry, plenty of storage and bench space. Prepare your dinner while you watch the sun set on the water
- Plenty of room to unwind in your separate formal lounge
- The combined family dining room is complete with combustion fireplace for those romantic evenings and access out onto the pergola area
- I can even see myself sitting out under the pergola watching the sun set and having a glass of wine
- The added extras including a study nook, exta storage throughout and garage workshop certainly make for an impressive home
- Master, lounge, kitchen and living all have impressive views of the water
- There is plenty of room for your caravan or boat as well
- Enjoy the peace and quiet of a fantastic neighbourhood, walking distance to estuary, shops and even the beach
If you are looking to retire to a peaceful lifestyle, one of entertaining friends and family, of fishing for dinner from your back-door step, maybe sunset walks along the beach, this property is one you need to see. You simply will not regret it.