Welcome to 6 Kinross Close, a quiet cul-de-sac with quality homes and exceptional neighbours in, arguably, the best street in Banora Point.
If you require substantial space for your large family or perhaps youâ??re a couple wanting room to move, then step inside this Craftsmen built home and be greeted with many options bathed in light and north-facing ocean views.
Recently re-carpeted this three level home offers 4 bedrooms on entry level. The master with ensuite, walk in robe, air conditioning, and stunning views to Coolangatta.
The formal dining area is large also with lovely views. This room could also be transformed into a lounge space to suit the new owner.
Walk through to the Galley style kitchen offering panoramic East to West views, new Westinghouse oven, Omega 700cm touch pad cooktop and Dishlex dishwasher. The open plan lounge and family dining area is generous and leads onto a sundrenched deck which is ideal for entertaining allowing you to follow the sun all day from this amazing space.
Make your way upstairs and be greeted with the 270 degree views. This expansive room is currently used as an office and is a wonderful winter sun trap and would offer endless possibilities for you.
On the lower level you have the perfect space for private self-contained accommodation or rumpus/games/hobby room with bathroom as well as laundry and under stair storage.
* A very rare three level home, loads of space for the large extended family
* Expansive open plan living with multiple indoor living and dining options
* North facing entertaining decks taking in some of the best coastal and mountain views you will find anywhere
* Views to Surfers Paradise and Coolangattaâ??s night lights looking North from your multiple living areas
* Galley style kitchen with all new electric appliances located in the heart of the home
* Great sized master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and airconditioning
* Three additional bedrooms with built-in robes are located on the middle level with the master bedroom
* Large top level rumpus or perfect home office, uninterrupted coastal 180 degree views
* Additional rumpus on lower level with own bathroom, perfect for dual living, teenagers retreat or guest accommodation
* New carpet in all the bedrooms
* Fully fenced yard with room for a pool, side entrance gate for the guest accommodation if required
* Internal access from double garage with additional off street parking for two vehicles; garage also has plumbing for laundry if required
* Rental Appraisal $680.00 - $700.00 per week
* Quiet culdesac location, one of the friendliest streets you will find
* Located within 10 minutes of Gold Coast Airport and Coolangatta surfing beaches and restaurants