Located in sought after Oxley Cove, this two bedroom duplex borders a reserve, which only enhances the naturally peaceful and leafy setting. With the Tweed River only a short stroll from the front door, this home really is the perfect location for someone looking to get away from the hustle and bustle.
You will find a fully fenced courtyard on one side of the duplex and a covered alfresco area on the other which overlooks the reserve. The open plan living/dining/kitchen area is both modern and light filled. The property has exclusive use of the front yard which allows additional room for a boat or van.
With recent refurbishment of both the bathroom and laundry and some additional painting, this great little two bedroom duplex is ready for someone to move straight into.
Key features include:
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Large two-way bathroom with access from both bedrooms
- Fully fenced courtyard and exclusive use of the front yard
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Additional toilet in spacious laundry
- Large SLUG with exclusive driveway access
- Only a few minutes walk to the Tweed River and the bus stop
- Just a short drive to clubs, shops, restaurants and local beaches
If you're searching for peace & tranquility, you should definitely make time to inspect this one. Call Roz on 0422 644 237 to arrange an inspection today.