This two bedroom unit, which presents originally, is in the prime location! If you were to take a four minute stroll from your front door, you could reach any of the following destinations...
* Picturesque Kingscliff Beach
* Kingscliff Bowls Club
* Main cafe and specialty shop precinct of Kingscliff Village
* Kingscliff hotel
The living area flows out through glass sliding doors onto the balcony, which looks over towards the ocean. The unit is on the lower level in a complex of only six units, which is neat and tidy and certainly well maintained.
Additional features include:
* Kitchen and dining room adjoins the living area
* Two good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
* Additional storage room (3.2m x 1m)
* Ceiling fan in living area
* Ample cupboard space
* Single lock-up garage with laundry room at rear of garage
* Low body corp fees of approximately $44 per week
* Rental appraisal $360-$390 per week
This unit is currently tenanted to long-term tenants who are more than happy to stay on for an investor. Being so close to everything, this unit makes for the perfect investment property, weekender or permanent home. With a little bit of love, this unit has the potential to become something special! It won't last long so call Roz Wolfe on 0422 644 237 to organise an inspection.