Nestled in a quiet street, this privately set duplex backs onto a peaceful waterfront reserve and offers easy access to the Tweed River and Terranora Inlet. Boasting spacious light-filled interiors with neutral tones and an easy indoor/outdoor flow, this superbly positioned duplex offers plenty of scope to add your own personal touches and live the waterfront lifestyle you have always dreamed of.
Enjoy fishing and crabbing on your doorstep, or just relish a leisurely stroll along the beautiful riverfront walkway. With no body corporate and just 10 minutes to world class beaches and the Gold Coast Airport, this tightly held property offers a fantastic opportunity to secure a lifestyle of peace and tranquillity near the water's edge.
* Launch a tinnie, kayak or paddleboard from your doorstep or simply relax and enjoy the abundant birdlife and lush nature reserve.
* Enclosed sunroom with a lovely leafy outlook with peaceful surrounds of natural bushlands
* Inviting open plan living with spacious free flowing interiors
* Well-appointed kitchen with modern appliances and plenty of cupboard space
* Three good size bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Single car garage with internal access and off street parking for an additional vehicle
* Low maintenance easy-care gardens with a small garden shed
* Side access for a tinnie or small vehicle to the reserve, Terranora Creek and the waterways beyond
* Rental Potential $430-$450 a week
* Conveniently located to Seagulls Club, walkways and public transport nearby
* A short drive to restaurants, cafes, popular beaches, doctors and schools